Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Choices

Super busy getting back into work. POPULAR is due soon and we just got back from the third trip to Mayo. Making a fourth trip in December and I'm continually hoping for good results.

Lots of things went down this week. Choices, possible opportunities, having to make huge decisions, yes or no answers, things maybe happening, things maybe not . . . a whole freaking lot can change in two days.

It's kind of a lot to absorb. Makes the ground feel a little shaky when you thought it was solid. Nothing's happened and nothing will happen tomorrow, but it's definitely something on my mind and the possibility of weighing options or having to make choices is rattling around my brain.

Very vague, I know. But that's how this is--one thing depends on another and so on.

For now, I'm going to try and plant my feet on the ground and not think about/worry/obsess over anything until/when it comes.

2 comments:

  1. Dont stress out too much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read poular ;-D ps please check out my blog: http://showjumpingtips.blogspot.com/
    thxs

    ReplyDelete